More Dedicated than a Dedicated Lead Scanner
When it comes to collecting sales data at trade shows, mobile phones and tablets can do a far better job than any dedicated lead scanner.
There are lots of reasons. Here’s a quick half-dozen:
- A mobile phone is a technological marvel. According to author and physicist Michio Kaku, “Today, your cell phone has more computer power than all of NASA back in 1969 when it sent two astronauts to the moon.”
- Sales leads originate in many places at a trade show, not just on the show floor. Wherever exhibitors and attendees interact, there is an opportunity for a sales lead: At receptions, seminars, golf outings, cocktail lounges, coffee breaks. What’s best for recording these leads? C’mon, you know.
- A prospect may not have a business card, but it is a sure bet that an exhibitor will have a mobile phone at all times.
- Given the right phone and the right lead retrieval software, voice-to-text notes can be quickly created.
- Run into a current customer? Why not ask for an on-the-spot testimonial? Yes, your iLeads app can record that as video, audio and text.
- Your leads will always be with you ‘cause they’re in the cloud, not just on your device.